We have a warm and light 20m2 studio apartment available, providing comfortable accommodation for a family of four. It is situated right in the heart of the village, opposite the tourist office and just 30m from the gondola linking to some of the sunniest pistes at La Plagne. It has a large balcony enjoying lovely views down the valley and to the mountains. What makes this studio really stand out is all the extras provided by the owners who live nearby, including a fresh warm baguette delivered to the apartment door each morning as a gift.
Photo is marked with three red arrows. Left to right these are the gondola and piste, Le Reclaz with the apartment and the parking entrance just opposite.
- Sleeps 4 in comfort - new comfortable double sofa bed in lounge area and bunk beds in hallway, which is separated from the main living area with a door.
- Completely newly renovated with a luxury high quality bathroom with shower and curved glass enclosure, a designer sink and storage unit and toilet.
- Nicely thought out kitchen area with all you need to prepare anything from baguettes to complete meals, Plenty of storage and worksurface as well as a mobile preparation area that can be wheeled away when meals are over to make for more living space. Equipment includes a microwave/grill, 2 ring hob, refrigerator with small 3* freezer section, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, raclette and all the crockery and kitchenware you could need.
- Fabulous views down the valley and over the mountains
- Comfortable brand new furniture with seating and dining space for everyone. Good storage provided in cupboards and nice chest of drawers.
- Large balcony with mountain views and patio furniture
- Private garage available or free covered parking just opposite
- Sleeps 4 in comfort - new comfortable double sofa bed in lounge area and bunk beds in hallway, which is separated from the main living area with a door. Storage provided in cupboards and nice chest of drawers.
- Ski shops, grocery, some lovely restaurants, parapharmacie and tourist information all on the doorstep.
- Private ski locker available
- Wifi available within the apartment with a pass bought from the tourist office at a very reasonable cost.
- Owners will leave a comprehensive welcome pack in the winter season, including pasta and tomato sauce for a meal if you arrive late, coffee, tea, milk and sugar cubes, salt and pepper as well as a good selection of cleaning products and new washing up sponge, cloth and tea towel. Bespoke welcome packs and shopping can be delivered all year as part of our additional services if you ask.
The price includes the apartment rental for the period required and one final cleaning charge. The rates below are for the apartment rental, per week, and include utilities but not the final cleaning charge. The cleaning charge, which is an additional 70 euros per booking including tax, is shown separately so that it is not included more than once if you stay longer than one week.
Linen packs with good quality bedlinens and towels can be provided:-
- Double pack containing bedlinen for a double bed plus two large and two small towels: 30 euros
- Single pack containing bedlinen for a single bed together with one large and one small towel: 18 euros.
Payment can either be in euros or pounds by bank transfer. You may also pay in pounds, euros or US dollars using our online payment facility which accepts both credit and debit cards.
Bref je recommande !"
Propriétaires très accueillant et disponible. Nous avons passé un agréable séjour.
Merci à Trevor et Jane pour leur accueil et pour le pain frais chaque matin."
Les propriétaires, anglais, sont très accueillants, n'hésitant pas à vous aider si nécessaire, et même skier avec vous si vous le souhaitez!
Ils déposent, chaque matin, une baguette sur le pas de la porte.
De plus le studio est à 2 pas du télécabine!
Très agréable séjour!!"
We had a great week in sunny champagny!! Trevor and Jane being next door was very handy. The apartment is great, perfect location and has everything you would need. It is a good size for a couple and could sleep a couple of kids. Champagny is a pretty village and the apartment is not in a large ugly block! It is a quiet village... just what we wanted. As for location for the pistes. The pistes closest to champagny are some of the nicest in la plagne (sunny) and as long as you are happy on a red (and its open) the last run down to the village is a good end to the day. We hope to come back one day!! Emma and Andy :)"
I travelled with my 20 year old son and arrived late on Saturday 9 Jan. It was easy to find and Trevor and Jane, who own the apartment and live next door were very helpful in "talking us in" after a very long day travelling. Trevor helped us with the luggage and came with us in the car to pick out the perfect free parking spot on the 3rd floor of the multi storey car park just over the road from which it is a very short distance to the ski pass office and gondola up the mountain. We were advised to leave our gear in car overnight. Good call! There were food essentials such as milk, water, tea and coffee, biscuits etc in the apartment and even some pasta and sauce which owners had thought might be useful as we were arriving late and may not have eaten. Very thoughtful! Every morning Trevor made the walk up the road to bring us bred etc for breakfast. Very welcome indeed as we had plenty of snow falling while we were there and it was great to wake up to a bag of goodies outside the door every morning! The apartment itself is small but worked perfectly for us. I commandeered the large sofa bed while my son made do with the bottom bunk bed in the hallway, together with the modern bathroom. Great view from the lovely balcony overlooking the village, church and mountains and you can even see Courchevel village in the distance. The kitchen area was well equipped, 2 ring hob which worked well and microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker etc etc. No oven but didn't need it. The TV has a built in DVD player and there were a good selection of DVDs on the shelf too. The CD radio also has an MP3 input, quite handy. We visited a couple of restaurants, ordered some lovely take away pizza, and the Spa down the road has all the usual food and drink stuff you might need. A selection of ski rental shops close by and a tourist office on corner made this a very compact, convenient and friendly village, on the quiet end of the nightlife spectrum! We found it very easy to take the quick gondola up to ski locally or connect with La Plagne and from there Les Arcs is possible. With a hire car we had a day about in Courchevel (35 mins to 1650) and even ventured on our last day to Val Thorens ( about 80 mins but worth it to get get superb snow on an unusually mild day when all other French ski resorts were suffering from rain). Finally, Trevor and Jane are very friendly hosts and were on hand to help with any questions and give advice. All in all, perfect!"
My daughter and I have had a wonderfull time in Champagny, thanks to the sun and the snow around Champagny and La Plagne. We stayed at the appartment Le Reclaz in Champagny, owned the very kind mr. and mrs Hartley. The appartment was clean and everything was in order, close to the little centre and tourist-office, near the public parking place and also near the skilift to the Champagny/La Plagne ski area! The balcony of the appartment is located on the sunny site of the valley, a very nice spot for the "afterski recovery";). In front of the appartment there is a nice store which I recommand for buying local products (cheese etc). We ate their raclette-cheese; mmmmm! The appartment has no tv or dvd-player; no problem for us, but good to know."
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment. We love our shops right on our doorstep - the breadshop close to us is also fabulous! We noted your comments about the TV and DVD and are pleased to say that we have already installed a new TV with integral DVD in the apartment. We respond fast!!
We really enjoyed our vacations in champagny. This appartment is very clean, with a new bathroom . You have all facilities arround the appartment, you don t need your car. The owners are very devoted and always ready to help you. I recommend this place. Donc en résumé un appartement bien équipe, tout est pratiquement neuf, bien situé dans le centre du village .des propriétaires tres accueillants , avec pour ma part le luxe d avoir du pain frais devant ma porte tous les matins. Je recommande ."
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome pack in winter
- Free baguette each morning in winter season
- Free covered parking in village carpark opposite
- Linen & towels available
- Private garage under apartment